We bring you the best range of fun and inclusive fitness activities to get young people active! From hip-hop dance to circus skills, zumba, yoga and more, we’ve got the moves, tricks and skills for every group and any occasion.
FunFit Fun Day
- For the whole school or specific year levels
- Choose from a full day or a half day
- Select 4-6 different activities from our activity list
- Students rotate from one activity to the next every 25-45min
- Students will receive a short introduction to the chosen activities and will have trouble deciding which one they enjoyed the most!
- Compatible with teaching units such as ‘healthy minds, healthy bodies’
- We’ll work with you to select the best activities for your group
- Give your students exposure to something different
- 45min-1.5hr classes
- Focus on one activity of your choice
- During class time, lunchtime or after school
- Gives students the opportunity to try a new and unique activity
- A fun fitness option in your PE schedule
- Tie these classes in with a learning unit you are focusing on
- For greater health results and stronger skill development
- We’ll work with your students on an ongoing basis over the course of one month, one term or even the whole year
- Focus on one particular skill area or mix it up with a range of different activities
- The classes can culminate in a performance or even a school production
- We’ll work with you to develop a specific program to meet the needs of your school
- Learn how to teach dance, group fitness or circus classes to your students
- Our qualified and professional teachers will come to you and share their expertise
- You receive teaching notes, lesson plans and lots of games and activities to include in your classes
- Learn how to make circus equipment!
- You’ll feel confident to lead your students through beginner classes
- FunFit will be there for ongoing support if you ever need us
- Wow your school community with the greatest dance or circus show on earth!
- From short talent shows to big productions we’ll get your students on stage, showing off their new skills
- Students get to display their favourite FunFit tricks or dance routines to an enthralled audience
- Great for developing teamwork, goal-setting and performance skills
- Students of all ages love showing off for a crowd!
Active Bodies, Healthy Lifestyle
We believe it is important to increase the awareness of a healthy body and active lifestyle at the grassroots level and allow students to express themselves creatively through discovering new individual activities that work for them.About Us