- Gain a greater understanding of your body and how it moves
- Learn to calm your mind
- Connect with your body and your breath
- Learn exercises to strengthen the body
- Involves individual and group exercises
- These activities support mental health and injury prevention
Duration: 60min classes. Shorter sessions for multi-activity bookings, eg. Fun Day
Space required: Indoor hall, community room or large classroom with furniture removed
Group size: Up to 25. Larger groups will require 2 FunFit teachers
Ages: Foundation to Year 12
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and runners
What to bring: A water bottle and focussed mind
Cost: From $187
All classes are run by qualified instructors who hold a current Working With Children check. FunFit have Public Liability insurance.
Our mind and body classes develop the following fundamental areas:
- muscular strength and endurance
- core stability
- body awareness
- Integrates the body, mind and breath
- No minimum flexibility level required
- Physical postures, breathing and meditation.
- Fun games are included for younger students
- Regular yoga practice improves overall health
- Perfect for all ages.
- Helps to create a balance in the body
- Develops core stability
- Exercises are derived from callisthenics, ballet and yoga
- Involves a focus on breathing and abdominal control
- Improves posture and prevents injury
- Recommended for ages 12+.
Active Bodies, Healthy Lifestyle
We believe it is important to increase the awareness of a healthy body and active lifestyle at the grassroots level and allow students to express themselves creatively through discovering new individual activities that work for them.Contact Us