- FunFit’s dance classes provide a link between fitness and pop culture
- Choose from 4 exciting dance styles
- Learn cool dance moves and dance routines
- Gain a greater understanding of your body and how it moves
- Be involved in the choreographic process
- We can teach more styles than those listed below, just ask us!
Duration: 60min classes. Shorter sessions for multi-activity bookings, eg. Fun Day
Space required: Indoor hall, community room or large classroom with furniture removed
Group size: Up to 30. Larger groups will require 2 FunFit teachers
Ages: Kinder to Year 12
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and runners
What to bring: A water bottle and cool attitude!
Cost: From $187
All classes are run by qualified instructors who hold a current Working With Children check. FunFit have Public Liability insurance.
Our dance classes develop the following fundamental areas:
- cardiovascular fitness
- gross motor skills
- performance skill
- The coolest way to get a cardiovascular workout while having lots of fun
- A popular style for both boys and girls who love moving to the beat!
- Dance routines are taught gradually, step by step
- Perform your funky routine as a group and in separate groups, for each other
Contact us for more information.
- School students love getting down with this impressive dance style
- Learn the different breakdance styles: top rocks, popping and locking, power moves and freezes
- Complex movements are modified to suit beginners of all ages
- Create dance sequences combining the different skills taught
- Show off your moves in the dance circle while your classmates cheer!
- High-energy dance/ aerobic workout
- Based on world dance grooves, eg. salsa, reggaeton
- Learn short dance sequences performed to music
- Great cardiovascular workout!
- You won’t even realise how fit you’re getting as you have fun shaking it to the beat!
- Also called contemporary dance
- Explore the endless ways your body can move
- Be guided through improvisation activities to create your own movement
- Learn choreography
- Classes are imaginative and explorative for younger students and more technical for Secondary students
Active Bodies, Healthy Lifestyle
We believe it is important to increase the awareness of a healthy body and active lifestyle at the grassroots level and allow students to express themselves creatively through discovering new individual activities that work for them.About Us