- FunFit’s dance classes provide a link between fitness and pop culture
- Choose from 4 exciting dance styles
- Learn cool dance moves and dance routines
- Gain a greater understanding of your body and how it moves
- Be involved in the choreographic process
- We can teach more styles than those listed below, just ask us!
Duration: 60min classes. Shorter sessions for multi-activity bookings, eg. Fun Day
Space required: Indoor hall, community room or large classroom with furniture removed
Group size: Up to 30. Larger groups will require 2 FunFit teachers
Ages: Kinder to Year 12
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and runners
What to bring: A water bottle and cool attitude!
Cost: From $205
All classes are run by qualified instructors who hold a current Working With Children check. FunFit have Public Liability insurance.
Our dance classes develop the following fundamental areas:
- cardiovascular fitness
- gross motor skills
- performance skill
- The coolest way to get a cardiovascular workout while having lots of fun
- A popular style for both boys and girls who love moving to the beat!
- Dance routines are taught gradually, step by step
- Perform your funky routine as a group and in separate groups, for each other
HIP HOP YA DON’T STOP!
- School students love getting down with this impressive dance style
- Learn the different breakdance styles: top rocks, popping and locking, power moves and freezes
- Complex movements are modified to suit beginners of all ages
- Create dance sequences combining the different skills taught
- Show off your moves in the dance circle while your classmates cheer!
- The latest craze that kids and teens are going nuts for!
- We’ll break down some of the most popular dances on TikTok and teach them in easy to learn steps
- Learn a few different dances in one session
- Become the next TikTok superstar!
- A high energy class combining dance with fitness activities
- Learn short choreographies in a range of dance styles
- Play fun dance-fitness games
- Students are invited to be part of the creative process
- Work in pairs or groups to create group outcomes
- High-energy dance/ aerobic workout
- Based on world dance grooves, eg. salsa, reggaeton
- Learn short dance sequences performed to music
- Great cardiovascular workout!
- You won’t even realise how fit you’re getting as you have fun shaking it to the beat!
Active Bodies, Healthy Lifestyle
We believe it is important to increase the awareness of a healthy body and active lifestyle at the grassroots level and allow students to express themselves creatively through discovering new individual activities that work for them.About Us