- Learn movement sequences that incorporate dance, fitness and aerobic movement
- Perform the sequences as a whole group or in smaller groups
- No pressure of team sports
- Students can work at their own pace or level
- For all ages, fitness levels and movement abilities
- Class difficulty level is modified to suit the participants
Duration: 60min classes. Shorter sessions for multi-activity bookings, eg. Fun Day
Space required: Indoor hall, community room or large classroom with furniture removed
Group size: Up to 30. Larger groups will require 2 FunFit teachers
Ages: Kinder to Year 12
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and runners
What to bring: A water bottle and enthusiasm!
Cost: From $205
All classes are run by qualified instructors who hold a current Working With Children check. FunFit have Public Liability insurance.
Our fitness classes develop the following fundamental areas:
- cardiovascular fitness
- muscular endurance and strength
- core stability
- motor skills
- body awareness
- creativity and expression
- High-energy dance/ aerobic workout
- Based on world dance grooves, eg. salsa, reggaeton
- Learn short dance sequences performed to music
- Great cardiovascular workout!
You won’t even realise how fit you’re getting as you have fun shaking it to the beat!
- High energy and a great cardiovascular workout!
- Learn basic footwork such as step touch and grapevine
- Learn different arm movements to perform with the footwork
- Steps are combined to form a short aerobics routine
- Perform as a large group and in separate groups, performing for each other.
We can also choreograph your school Sport Aerobics routines!
- Helps to create a balance in the body
- Develops core stability
- Exercises are derived from callisthenics, ballet and yoga
- Involves a focus on breathing and abdominal control
- Improves posture and prevents injury
- Recommended for ages 12+.
Active Bodies, Healthy Lifestyle
We believe it is important to increase the awareness of a healthy body and active lifestyle at the grassroots level and allow students to express themselves creatively through discovering new individual activities that work for them.About Us