- Learn movement sequences that incorporate dance, fitness and aerobic movement
- Perform the sequences as a whole group or in smaller groups
- No pressure of team sports
- Students can work at their own pace or level
- For all ages, fitness levels and movement abilities
- Class difficulty level is modified to suit the participants
Duration: 60min classes. Shorter sessions for multi-activity bookings, eg. Fun Day
Space required: Indoor hall, community room or large classroom with furniture removed
Group size: Up to 30. Larger groups will require 2 FunFit teachers
Ages: Kinder to Year 12
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and runners
What to bring: A water bottle and enthusiasm!
Cost: From $187
All classes are run by qualified instructors who hold a current Working With Children check. FunFit have Public Liability insurance.
Our fitness classes develop the following fundamental areas:
- cardiovascular fitness
- muscular endurance and strength
- core stability
- motor skills
- body awareness
- creativity and expression
- High-energy dance/ aerobic workout
- Based on world dance grooves, eg. salsa, reggaeton
- Learn short dance sequences performed to music
- Great cardiovascular workout!
You won’t even realise how fit you’re getting as you have fun shaking it to the beat!
- Karate, Taekwondo, Kung Fu and even Capoeira
- Learn punching, kicking and blocking techniques
- Strength, balance and body awareness activities
- Learn individual skills plus work in pairs and as a group
- Safe, non-violent and of course… FUN!
If self-defence is your focus, we can also cater to this.
- High energy!
- Combines aerobic exercise with martial arts skills
- Perform punches, kicks and other movements to the beat of the music
- Learn movement sequences that combine these actions
- Perform sequences as a group or in separate groups, for each other.
This is a non-contact, energetic workout that participants really get a kick out of!
- High energy and a great cardiovascular workout!
- Learn basic footwork such as step touch and grapevine
- Learn different arm movements to perform with the footwork
- Steps are combined to form a short aerobics routine
- Perform as a large group and in separate groups, performing for each other.
We can also choreograph your school Sport Aerobics routines!
Active Bodies, Healthy Lifestyle
We believe it is important to increase the awareness of a healthy body and active lifestyle at the grassroots level and allow students to express themselves creatively through discovering new individual activities that work for them.About Us